University College of Anuradhapura has Planned to have the Aptitude test for the New Intake 2020
Place : 3rd of April 2021
Exam Commencement : 9.00am
Place : Anuradhapura Central College
Eligible List of Aptitude Test for Aquaculture and Aquatic Resources Management Student Intake 2020
TIME TABLE Student Intake 2020
Instructions to the Aptitude Test
- If your first, second and third preferences fall in the engineering trade category, you
have to sit for only one examination as per the time table attached in the admission.
- If your first, second and third preferences fall in the engineering and food technology
trade you have to sit for two examinations as per the time table attached in the
- If your first, second and third preferences fall in the all three trades. You have to sit
for all the three examinations as per the time table attached in the admission.
- Candidate should come to the examination centre at least one hour before the
- It is compulsory to produce the National Identity Card or valid passport or
valid driving license by candidates at the examination centre in order to prove
their identity. Candidates should provide their identity card to prove their
identity at each and every question paper they appear at the examination.
- Bringing mobile phones, smart watches, electronic devices, calculators and
other paper materials into the Examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- Those who are in the eligible candidate list and did not receive the admission
yet can inform the University College two days before the examination date.
COVID 19 Instructions
- Please be aware on your mask and Hygienic Practices.
- Always maintain one meter distance and avoid overcrowding at the examination hall or the entrance.
- Do not exchange your stationaries with other candidates.
- Bring all the utensils required to the examination.
- Please do not forget that abiding the COVID 19 prevention regulations is a National Responsibility.